The annual celebration of #GivingTuesdayIndia during #DaanUtsav is only 57 days away!
There are so many opportunities you can weave into your daily life to show you care!
Yes, these may seem like small acts, but they could make a world of difference to someone!
So just take a look at these ideas and make them a part of your daily chores or weekend activities. Just do it and experience the joy of doing your bit to make a better world!
- Give away a few masks and sanitisers from your stock to those who need them the most: security guards, housekeeping staff and other helpers.
- Sponsor a bicycle for a young girl so she can continue schooling! Yes, as teens are forced to work to help their families they need to save time on commute when they get back to school.
- Offer to buy vegetables and fruits for neighbours who are unable to leave their homes.
- Choose not to complain about anything for an entire day. You are like to find solutions!
- Make eco-friendly Rakhis and give the needy to make their Rakshabandhan memorable!
- Spend an hour listening to their life-story from an elderly person.
- Give water or a snack to a cab/ bus/ rickshaw driver.
Want more ideas? We have 500+ ideas for giving in everyday situations!
Learn more at: https://www.givingtuesdayindia.org