One Help Can Change Many Lives...
EDUFUN FOUNDATION TRUST is a voluntary organization which is registered under Societies Registration Act 1860 and 1950 Bombay Public Trust Act. It was established on 24 April 2014, by a group of likeminded social workers who were working in the fields of basic health, education, environment protection, rural development, women empowerment and human rights. Organization began with very limited resources as well as manpower. The organization aims to empowerment of the economically weaker and socially marginalized section of the society through capacity building of the people.
As far the legal status of EDUFUN FOUNDATION TRUST is concerned, it is a legally constituted voluntary organization having registration under the Societies Registration Act 1860 And. 1950 Bombay Public Trust Act. It has been registered under 12AA and 80G in Income tax dept. Gujarat (India). It has registered under FCRA by Home Ministry Of India. It works on No Profit – No loss basis.
Our volunteers educate and mentor children from orphanages, slum and village community center’s across Gujarat to give them a better future, which will benefit them as well as our country. The learning experience is mutual – our volunteers gain perspective and the experience to mold themselves into tomorrow’s leaders.
Objects of Institute: The objects of the trust are as following.
1. For the growth of Education establish run and maintain Educational Institutes such as Junior K.G., Balmandir, Primary school, Secondary school, Higher secondary school, Collages, Computer Training, Nursing Institute, Pharmacy Collage, Hostel, Library, Study centre, etc. Establish, run and maintain. And provide educational aid to the poor students.
2. Make residence arrangements of mentally unsteady p eople of society, provide clothes, giving mentally training and protect their health and given employment to the people who seems mentally proper end given employment training
3. Establish medical facility for the health of people, open hospital , open blood bank, organise health checkups camps, organise female health information camp & women empowerment camp, arrange seminar to prevent abortion , establish and maintain blood bank and eye bank.
4. Make tree plantation, make garden, nursery for environmental purpose, conduct pollution controlling relating activities, implement save water and water resource schemes to rural areas cleanness activities done solar bio-gas and water relating works and attempt development.
5. Provide necessary aid to effected people at the time natural and human calamities such as flood, earthquake, famine, war.
6. Establish necessary old age house for old aged , handicapped, disable, baseless, clutched people so that they can live with honour in the society to build up and maintain rest house and water tank,
7. Take participate in water development program scheme of government from panchayat to taluka and central level government schemes such as forest, agricultural growth, make well, tank. Ponds and construct school building.
8. To be given training in the field of knitting, embroidery training and shorthand training.
9. Handicapped people can live with honour in the society and become self reliant creates their employment opportunity also implemented various employment schemes, run and open Vocational classes for mental and handicapped person and given them admission in training centre and other training centre.
Navgrah society Banaskantha,
Dhanera, Gujarat 385310